1. SIVIlab Testing Laboratory (hereinafter TL) is a company that is independent from customers or other parties interested in results of tests performed by it in terms of funding, technical and legal aspects.
2. A process of test conduct, result processing, and preparation of reports on test results is managed in the way that rules out any possibility of putting commercial, financial, administrative or any other pressure on personnel which could compromise results of performed tests.
3. The organizational structure of SIVIlab ensures its functioning as a testing laboratory. The TL employs a team of experts who have had special training and are duly certified in the system functioning and conduct of required tests as per the approved accreditation area.
4. A quality management system meeting the requirements of GOST ISO 9001-2011 has been developed and implemented in SIVIlab TL.
5. A customer and/or other persons who are not involved in the test conduct and results processing shall not be informed [E1]
before a test report is prepared and approved as per the established procedure.
6. Any possibility of pressure on SIVIlab personnel from a customer with an aim of changing test results is ruled out. An employee subjected to unlawful pressure must inform the laboratory management about it.
7. Chief Executive Officer and Head of Laboratory are in charge of day-to-day operation and general management of the TL according to the Testing Laboratory Provisions. Quality of tests and timing of performed work are controlled by the Head of Laboratory and quality manager appointed by the Chief executive Officer. Laboratory personnel follow in-house local regulatory and administrative documents regulating work discipline and instructions and orders of the laboratory management related to the laboratory business and operations.
8. The TL has regulatory documents required for tests, which scope is declared in the accreditation area, process their results, and prepare test reports with relevant conclusions based on the test results.
9. The TL recognizes all the rules and requirements set by GOST ISO/IEC 17025-2009: "General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories" and "Criteria and Requirements for Accreditation of Certification Bodies and Testing Laboratories (Facilities)" approved by Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation No. 682 dated October 16, 2012. [E1]
Вниманию составителя: на русском после фразы «ознакомление заказчика» не хватает дополнения (ознакомления С ЧЕМ?) Перевод выполнен как есть